Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's All Squishy


Super (2010)
Dir - James Gunn

A bit late to the party on this one but at least I enjoyed myself. I can see why some don't like this film but it worked for me. There are some pretty crazy connections to Kick Ass, including the color schemes of the two main characters, but I'll take Gunn at his word that he planned this before ever knowing about that other property. This also reminds me how adorable I find Ellen Page. I would like to keep her on a shelf.


1 comment:

  1. I jUST saw this for the first time and I loved it! Prolly one of my top 10 for 2011 and def. worlds better than "Kick-Ass" which I thought was winking and boring. This movie just commits to itself and I love it. And I never thought anything could make me like a Rainn Wilson performance.

    ReplyDelete