Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jarvis Takes Jason


Friday the 13th, Part IV: The Final Chapter (1984)
Dir - Joseph Zito

As we all know this was not really the "final chapter". Why these guys ever thought they could kill off this franchise so early is beyond me. This is probably my favorite of the films but we'll have to wait and see what I think after re-watching the rest of them. I do love Part VI quite a bit too.

This entry has a pretty good body count, the most nudity (according to IMDb), crazy Corey Feldman and one hell of a dance from Mr. Crispin Hellion Glover! I love young Tommy Jarvis' masks, and puppets, that he makes alone in his room. He's based a lot on make-up man Tom Savini, but the fact that he could achieve the professional level he does without any training. Don't think I could ever get tired of watching this entry in the F13th franchise, now I just need a remastered Blu-Ray please.

No comments:

Post a Comment