Monday, January 10, 2011

Bad News for the Toros


Bad News Bears in Breaking Training (1977)
Dir - Michael Pressman

I remembered VERY little about this movie though I must have seen it because I do recall certain things about the big game in the Astrodome and the trick kind of play. Once again this is filled with inappropriate behavior of kids, and around kids. Also a very unrealistic outcome by a cop who finds out a van full of underage, unlicensed kids traveled from California to Houston and he just lets them go to play their ballgame. Riiiight.

Just as fun as the first film and I look forward to getting on with the last installment - which I'm pretty sure I've never seen.

**By the way, since I didn't remember most of the first film and even less of this one, I'm counting it as a new watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment